This post is a bit off-topic, but I stumbled upon a tremendously easy, delicious and kid-friendly recipe that I wanted to share with you all. This is the perfect comfort food dish to have ready as we zoom around in the pre-holiday madness:
Crock Pot Chicken & Stuffing
1. Prepare Stove Top stuffing as directed (basically, boil water and stir!)
2. Place one 16 oz bag of baby carrots and a one quartered onion in the bottom of your crock pot.
3. Place 3 chicken breasts on top, season with salt and pepper. Top with 1/2 Stuffing mixture.
4. Place another 3 chicken breasts on top of that layer and again, season with salt and pepper.
5. Top with remaining stuffing, Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
It is delicious, contains vegetables and takes about 4 minutes to prepare. Wow your family with this recipe which gives you the appearance of a calm, cool and collected meal planner at the height of the holiday busy season!