Friday, January 2, 2009

Mom Resolution #1: Get Organized

This being the time of year when resolutions are made I thought I'd take a moment to point out some very helpful tools for getting organized. I ran across a great new website, MommyBlueprint.com, that offers many tips, freebies and mom-specific organizational items for sale. It's run by three sisters, all mothers, at various stages of work and children.

One of the coolest things I found was the illness tracker. As the mother of 3, including identical twins, I'm constantly telling the pediatrician, "Will has had a fever for 2 days, wait, no Josh got a fever first.....was it Anderson?" I'd probably knock Dr. Thompson's socks off if I actually brought in hard data to help her make a diagnosis about the illness du jour.

Have a look at these products, let me know what you think. What are some of your other helpful organizational tips? What are your organizational goals for the New Year?

No comments: