- Use a Voice-Over-Internet-Protocol (VOIP) service such as Vonage or Packet 8 for affordable phone services
- Reuse paper (I even recycle the back sides of junk mail paper!) by printing on both sides
- Use fax services such as fax.com or eFax to avoid a capital expenditure on purchasing a fax machine
- Use the Executive Level membership at Costco to procure discounted business services such as online transaction fees and payroll services
- Do networking "coffees" rather than lunches, chat over a $3 coffee and not a $20 lunch!
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Creative Money Saving Tips for Work - Part 1 of 2
I was inspired recently by a conversation among members of The Enterprising Moms, a group I'm a part of that helps women growing families and businesses, about saving money at both home and work (often a home or small office). Some great money saving tips were bandied about, and I thought I'd share some with you: